Inpatient Visiting Hours Rules
A good rest and thoughtful care of the medical team will optimize the patient recovery process. To ensure the best health care service for patients, please adhere to our regulations of visiting hours as follows:
Visiting hours for inpatient departments:
- Morning 06:00 – 07:00
- Afternoon 12:00 -20:30
- Up to TWO visitors for each patient are allowed at one time.
Visiting time at particular specialties such as Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, General Intensive Care Unit:
- Morning 11:00 – 13:00
- Afternoon: 17:00-19:00
- Applies to all days of the week.
- • Up to TWO visitors for each patient are allowed at one time.
Instructions for visitors:
- Step 1: Register and present ID at the front desk.
- Step 2: Go to the department where the patient is staying under the Hospital Staff’s guidance.
- Step 3: Wear gowns, masks, specialized sandals, etc. (if required).
- Step 4: Go straight to the department, the room of the patient. Do not go to other wards.
- Step 5: Leave on time, return to the registration counter to receive the card and the IDs.
Comply with the prescribed visiting hours
- Follow hospital regulations.
- Limit the number of visitors at a time to two people. In the case of more than two visitors to the same patient. The duration of each visit is 30 minutes.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maintain hygiene based on hospital’s rules at patient beds, wards, departments, and hospitals
Do not bring animals or substances that can cause fire, explosion, or harm into the room.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the hospital, except in designated outdoor areas. Maintain hospital tools and equipment.
- Wash or dry hands with the solution before entering and after leaving the patient’s room. Do not bring smelly foods such as durian, jackfruit,… into the hospital.
- Take care of your personal property carefully. GIH is not responsible for any lost belongings in the hospital area.
- We require all of our employees to treat customers with professionalism, respect, and courtesy. Be kind and respect our hospital staff in reverse.